Adobe error limit check Offending command
Jan W
2007-02-19 22:51:14 UTC
I can't seem to convert my file to adobe - I have been doing it for years and
all of a sudden i am having problems. The error massage says: error
limitcheck; offending command; image distiller stack. at the very bottom is
says warning; Post Script error.
I am at my wits end.
Jan
Ed Bennett
2007-02-20 00:03:14 UTC
Post by Jan W
I can't seem to convert my file to adobe - I have been doing it for years and
all of a sudden i am having problems. The error massage says: error
limitcheck; offending command; image distiller stack. at the very bottom is
says warning; Post Script error.
a) Adobe is a company name, not a product. I'm assuming you mean Adobe
Acrobat.
b) Check for any pictures of a ridiculously high resolution, replace
them with lower-resolution images, or split them into many smaller tiles.
c) Contact Adobe for support; this is an Acrobat problem.
--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org
Mac Townsend
2007-02-25 04:07:51 UTC
Liit check usually refers to bad vector data in the file. Possibly too much res in a bitmap, ot too many points on a vector graphic.

It will also be affected by the PostScript level of the device to which you are printing.
Post by Ed Bennett
Post by Jan W
I can't seem to convert my file to adobe - I have been doing it for years and
all of a sudden i am having problems. The error massage says: error
limitcheck; offending command; image distiller stack. at the very bottom is
says warning; Post Script error.
a) Adobe is a company name, not a product. I'm assuming you mean Adobe
Acrobat.
b) Check for any pictures of a ridiculously high resolution, replace
them with lower-resolution images, or split them into many smaller tiles.
c) Contact Adobe for support; this is an Acrobat problem.
--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org
Mac Townsend